A Kansas prosecutor has dropped all criminal charges against a Kansas City-area Planned Parenthood facility accused of performing illegal late-term abortions. The decision ended a nine-year legal battle initiated by then-Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline to prosecute the abortion giant in criminal court.
About The Author
Baptist.org is now being redesigned and formatted to fit the ministry and social needs of its clientele. Return often to see our progress.
February 1, 2012
- Floyd among evangelicals to meet with Trump May 23, 2016
- Children's pastor arrested for sex trafficking felony May 23, 2016
- Golden Gate Seminary celebrates closing events May 23, 2016
- Retiree: Mission:Dignity aids 'folks like us' May 23, 2016
- Hudson Hornet Zackery Pierce signs with East Texas Baptist University - KSLA-TV May 24, 2016
- Parkview Baptist's Nicky Dawson and Catholic High's Colin Bone are The Advocate's high school Athletes of the Year ... - The Advocate May 24, 2016
- Jimmy Carter, Seeing Resurgence of Racism, Plans Baptist Conference for Unity - New York Times May 23, 2016
- Midway Baptist Church damaged by lightning - WALB-TV May 23, 2016