Southern Baptist Disaster Relief feeding units are in place more than 24 hours ahead of schedule, with plans to begin no later than Saturday serving 225,000 meals a day in Louisiana and Mississippi. The response adds to the goodwill Southern Baptists planted during Katrina and other disasters.
About The Author
Baptist.org is now being redesigned and formatted to fit the ministry and social needs of its clientele. Return often to see our progress.
July 17, 2012
July 20, 2012
August 13, 2012
- Serve as Christ served, Akin exhorts SEBTS grads May 24, 2016
- Refugees, immigrants spark Reaching the Nations focus May 24, 2016
- FROM THE STATES: Ky., Ark., N.C. evangelism/missions news; 'The only limits are the ones we create' May 24, 2016
- Prison ministry focus among pastors, churches studied May 24, 2016
- Trilogy: Community invited to spring revival services at Day Dawn Baptist Church - Berkeley Independent May 25, 2016
- Southern Baptist Convention president: Why I agreed to meet with Donald Trump - Fox News May 25, 2016
- South Newfane Baptist Church celebrates 225 years - Brattleboro Reformer May 25, 2016
- Editor's report: 'Good news' for Louisiana Baptist Message - The Baptist Message May 24, 2016