Baptist.org exists to provide a platform for Baptist Churches, and Christian Ministries that present the Gospel of Christ according to the Word of God. Those ministries which relate to historical and doctrinal practices of Believers in Christ which accept the fundamentals of the faith are presented on this site. Many of these are;
- The Bible is the Word of God.
- God is Creator, Savior, and Sustainer of Temporal Life and Eternal Life.
- God has revealed himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit; one God with Three Distinct Manifestations.
- Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, the o nly visible manifestation of Creator God.
- Jesus Christ suffered all mankind’s personal sins, died in our place, and rose for our justification.
- He now reigns as Savior and High Priest for all who have believed and received Him by Faith.
- Salvation is the personal experience of Regeneration in a Repentant Sinner’s dead spirit by the Grace of God.
- Eternal Life is issued immediately at salvation and is consumated at the Return of Christ.
- Eternal Heaven is the literal place of Eternal Bliss for all the Saved.
- Eternal Hell ( and later, the Lake of Fire) is the literal place of eternal torment for the unsaved.
- The visible Church is a local body of baptized believers who assemble for the work of Jesus Christ.
- The invisible Church constitutes of all the Saved of all ages, ready to be gathered at Christ’s Coming.